(1) Children, the elderly, the sick and the disabled should be tightly held or supported by adults with capacity, infants and young children should be supported by the above-mentioned adults, and adults should also hold the armband to avoid accidents. Passengers who rely on crutches, walking aids or wheelchairs should take the elevator.
(2) Do not extend your head or body out of the handrail equipment to avoid being collided by obstacles, ceiling, adjacent escalators or inclined mobile walkways, resulting in personal injury accidents.
(3) It is strictly prohibited to insert sharp hard objects such as walking stick, umbrella tip and high-heeled shoe tip into the gap at the edge of the pedal or the groove of the pedal, so as to avoid damaging the pedal or comb board and causing personal accidents.
(4) Do not deliberately pull the handrail back to the opposite direction of its running direction to prevent its running; Do not let your fingers and clothes touch the lower part of the handrail on both sides. Do not touch the lower edge of the handrail with your hand. Otherwise, the normal operation of the handrail will be affected, the components of the handrail device will be damaged, or the fingers will be scratched or squeezed.
(5) Children are not allowed to climb the handrail or take the inner cover plate, and play with the handrail or the inner and outer cover plates as slides to avoid scratches, pinches or falling accidents.
(6) It is forbidden to jump, play or run on the steps of the sports ground.
(7) It is strictly prohibited to walk or run in the opposite direction of the steps, so as not to affect others' use or fall. Do not stand against the handrail to prevent clothes from dragging or damaging the handrail device.
（8） It is forbidden to throw cigarette butts on the steps in case of fire; Do not throw away the fruit core, bottle cap, ice cream bar, chewing gum, commodity packaging and other sundries on the steps to prevent damage to the comb board; Passengers should not wear shoes with water or oil on the soles.
(9) When the escalator or moving sidewalk is running, the comb board is a dangerous part. Passengers should try to avoid contact with hands, body, shoes, clothes, articles and sharp hard objects to avoid danger.
(10) Do not touch the entrance of the handrail with hands or other foreign matters to prevent intervention; Do not let children play or play near the turning end of the handrail, so as to prevent their head, arms or body from getting stuck between the handrail and the floor.
(11) In case of unexpected emergencies (such as falling or pinched fingers or feet), passengers or the person on duty should immediately call and press the red emergency stop button to stop the operation of escalator or moving sidewalk to avoid greater injury. Under normal circumstances, do not press this button to prevent sudden parking or other passengers falling due to inertia.
(12) It is strictly prohibited to ride barefoot, squat on the pedal, and wear soft plastic shoes or rubber shoes. Especially when the comb plate is defective or deformed, it is easy to cause serious injury to the feet or hips.
(13) It is forbidden to take escalators or shopping trolleys with trolleys. Otherwise, the vehicle may lose its balance and fall, or even hurt other passengers or damage the equipment. Use elevators or moving sidewalks when you need them.
(14) Luggage, bags and other articles carried by passengers shall be carried manually (can be placed in the shopping cart on the moving sidewalk). Pets should be held, but not on pedals or handrails.
（15） It is forbidden to use escalators or moving sidewalks as conveyor belts for direct delivery of goods. Passengers shall not carry long or large objects to avoid personal injury or equipment damage caused by hitting the ceiling or adjacent escalators.
(16) It is forbidden to ride in buildings for fire prevention and earthquake resistance, and evacuation shall be carried out through fire-proof stairs. Do not use flooded escalators and walkways (e.g. broken water pipes in buildings).
(17) Do not use the escalator as a pedestrian staircase when it is not in operation, because the vertical height of the escalator is not suitable for pedestrians, which may cause people to fall or roll.
(18) When using an automatic sidewalk, "go left and stand right", that is, passengers should stand on the right side of the steps as far as possible, leaving a space on the left as an emergency passage for passengers in case of emergency. This is a civilized way to ride a ladder.
The above is the relevant information brought to you by Ensman passenger elevator manufacturer. I hope it will be helpful to you.